Friday, November 30, 2007

THE PLACE WHERE I SING!

Home is where the magic of life grows, it is the place I cherish and hold sacred, it is from there that I am able to build a strong foundation for whatever I choose to do in life. Home is not the physical place it is the warmth in the heart, the hugs, the smiles, the place where love abounds and circulates, it is the place I nurture my lulu and support my best friend and partner, it is the place where God whispers to me when I feel down and congratulates me when I feel spirited, it is the place where everything makes sense and the place where i sing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"it is the place where God whispers to me when I feel down and congratulates me when I feel spirited, it is the place where everything makes sense and the place where i sing!"

It was definitely meant for me to read your blog today. I can't wait to head to Chicago for the holidays.

have a great weekend k-roc!