Wednesday, July 11, 2007

FALLING IN LOVE

the last couple of days have been really interesting...i've been sort of looking at myself from a different perspective...i've been doing what needs to be done throughout the day...and while i am doing my daily caregiving to lulu, i've also been looking at the way i handle my day and my daughter...i realized that i enjoy being with her so much...i enjoy buying the things she needs and discovering her likes and dislikes...her bottle is the most important thing to her at present...she enjoys music and only cries when she's hungry...she's really talking baby talk alot and she is constantly smiling...she's standing on her own but hasn't taken that step yet...she keeps me on my toes...at times i am exhausted but in a way that satiates my longing...i look at her little face and i fall in love from moment to lovely moment!
photo: sunset in st croix



No comments: