Sunday, April 15, 2007

BANANAS

life is bananas sometimes...i haven't been able to write simply because life moves fast and furious plus i finally got an ipod and i've been loading music like crazy...i love it...i'm not a gadget person but i must say this is a gadget i truly appreciate...i've been able to listen to so much music and i have a piece that attaches to record voice...so i've been recording myself playing guitar and it has helped me tremendously with my playing...ok so i'm digging out my rainboots today because i am off to the studio for my first recording session for the new album this evening...the rain can't even keep me from moving forward...i have been looking forward to this day for some time now...the new direction is unfolding like magic...the cd will be called "Touching The Soul" i always have the title of my projects before anything else...that's just the way it happens...oh by the way i've been watching alot of movies lately...THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS (my favorite one out of the three)....CHILDREN OF MEN...THE ILLUSIONIST...all very enjoyable movies...anyway signing off for today...photo: bananas
peace and light
karen
pps don't forget to check out my book!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still havent broken down and gotten an ipod yet, soon though. Especially now that I know they have a piece allowing you to record. Poems and songs come to me all the time when I walk and I sometimes forget but only remember it was niceeeeeeeee. Jus me still enjoying your spills. Write on, write on