Saturday, April 28, 2007

SERENITY!

saturday morning and yes i am on the computer...i didn't write yesterday because i was in a bit of a fog trying to clear my mind of confusing thoughts...it is so important to be clear about what i am thinking everyday...not to make myself crazy or anything but the universe works in unison with what the mind is thinking...so if the mind is running rampant on things that don't foster what my soul wants and desires i sit still and begin clearing...loosening the mud with love...so now in this present moment today i feel serene and simple...calm and focused...i found myself depending on things and people outside of myself to create my page so to speak...today i remember that i and the universe co-create what manifests in my life...so i don't push i become patient and truthful to myself about what is happening...patience once again has become the biggest challenge for me these days...i thought it was motherhood but i was wrong...motherhood creates the space where i can be both patient and meditative...being with lulu everyday reminds me that the moment is the most prescious entity i have...that is wealth manifested and overflowing...photo: serenity...have a blessed and serene day...karen

No comments: