Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ENERGY!


many days fall ontop of one another as i keep up with motherhood and career...today i sit before my keyboard with a few different things on my mind...lulu is with her grandmother...she has been with her since last night and already i miss her...just the thought of pressing my lips against her sweet smelling cheek has me up early even though i should be taking advantage of the time by getting some sleep...oh well...so the first recording session for the forthcoming cd went extremely well...i really like the direction i am moving in...i am learning more about myself and the creation of myself with the understanding of life and self creating energies...i'm following the flow and feeding my soul...the sun is bright and the morning is warm...i am so very blessed...photo: energy....have a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its funny when you finally get that time to yourself, its like having extra money and not knowing what to spend it on. I get like that when I get free time to spend I be like wow, I'm so used to the hustle and bussle, what do I spend this time on, writing, catching up on emails, the business, or should I spend it on that thing called jus chilln,lol. Enjoy your time, the journey is so beautiful to watch. Write on, write on