Monday, May 21, 2007

GREAT DAYS!

self portrait
the last few days have been so rewarding...the friday night performance was so beautiful and enriching...it felt great to take it back to the root of what i do...being a poet and sharing my work...and yesterday evening i had a great session in the studio...once again i feel extremely connected to life and the process...i'm finally learning to be patient and to be guided by the light...lulu is growing so fast...she changes from morning to morning and sometimes i can't believe that i am sooooooooo lucky to be her mother...she always brings me back to my purpose as a soul journeying in this life...she always reminds me to be grateful and honor the intimacy of relationship...to honor everything that goes on in my life...to honor my full heart...and to remember that holding hands with God is effortless!!
FLY FREE
karen

No comments: