Tuesday, May 8, 2007

STAYING THE COURSE!

the last couple of days have been challenging to say the least...the performance for the girls club of nyc went well...lulu wanted to be on stage with me so that is where she was...everyone took it in stride and enjoyed the performance...i have another may 18th and i am so looking forward to that one as well...another seems to be creeping up for june...i am hammering out the details as we speak...i am overjoyed to be back in the saddle...to be sharing once again...STAYING THE COURSE...THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING...CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN...ONE STEP AT A TIME...my first internet radio interview will air this month...i will post the details this week so stay tuned...lulu has become a handful...she is so full of energy and light...looking at her and giving her hugs and kisses adds so much to my day...so as i swim in the sea of life i remember to keep smiling and embracing my individuality...being a part of a whole while at the same time embracing who i am and what makes me different and magnificent...photo: different

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen...i'm new to ur blog, and very much njoying ur everyday reflections and poetry...as a fan, ur vibe really sparks creativity and inspiration in me...and please keep sharing ur reflections of motherhood..which are so vibrant and pure..makes me go back to when my sweetie was lulu's age..now she's 10...moms need to remember...Happy Early Mother's Day..Love and Light =)!