Friday, May 25, 2007

LOVE AND LIGHT!


ok so let me tell you about miss lulu...she is sooooooooo full of energy...my days are filled with entertaining her and squeezing a few minutes in to get things done for the show coming up on june 15...thank goodness the weather is warm so we can hang out outside...that always makes her happy and myself as well...she is alseep and i am sneaking this time to write and meditate at the same time...like walking meditation...this is writing meditation...the long weekend is upon us and that makes me happy because everyone puts their working hat away and has fun...i don't really have much to say today other than i feel abundantly blessed...i find myself sharing a couple of seconds every now and again throughout the day to thank God for my life and my sweet family...even when i feel like i can't lift my limbs because i am exhausted...
when i sleep - i sleep with an overflowing heart...as i take one day at time i know that tomorrow will bring me more bounty and the next and the next and the next...because life is as beautiful as the blue sky on this warm warm friday afternoon!!!!PHOTO:LAMPLIGHT
WOMAN
A WOMAN WITH CHILD CREATES A NEW LIFE FROM WITHIN
SHE WALKS BESIDE GOD
WHILE HER LIFE GIVES BIRTH TO ANOTHER SOUL
WOMAN
(from "This Pen Resembles a Wand - by KGR - A works in progress)
imagine beauty
kgr

No comments: