Monday, March 26, 2007

A STROLL ON A NICE DAY!!

one day...one walk...one moment of eternity


saturday afternoon was a day not unlike any other day...i took a long walk to meet with a friend about a music project we are about to embark on...i love starting new projects...it makes me feel so alive...anyhooooooo!!as i walked i took a few photos to remember the day by...as i looked out at the neighboorhood that i have seen sooooooooo many times before - i found new images that weren't there before...things i passed and wouldn't have taken a second glance became the focus of my photoblogging...and on the way home i ran into a great friend...fellow poet and wordmaster "MUMS" www.sirmumsila.com - in my oppinion one of the greats of the spoken word world...no...let me say artistic world...he is a creator of the new...a shifter...the bringer of the exciting and keeper of the light!!!it is now monday and lulu is fussing to get out of her walker so i will close in saying that everyday is special, wonderous and bright!!
let the sun shine in!!
let love rule!!
and dance to your own rhythm!!
karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its hard these days for me to dance on my own rhythms with my son in college demanding beat, and my daughter with no car so daddy you drive me demanding rhythms taking her to casting calls and go sees, all these other rhythms are all around me like breath, sometimes taken from me, sometimes givng back to me. dancing in these rhythms one day maybe I can do like you change the song and dance to my own rhythm, one day, not today though, but maybe tomorrow or the next day. Keep spillin what you feelin, your words lift poetess