Saturday, February 17, 2007

WASHING AWAY YESTERDAY!


I woke up this morning in a better frame of mind. Last night i washed away yesterdays blues. I had a great nights sleep and a good cup of coffee. I feel light and airy on this cold Saturday morning. The love, remembrance and appreciation of where i am is the cure for the ailment of emotion sickness or melodrama. Brooklyn is my home and i adore it. I am reminding myself that i am truly blessed with love and nourishment from my sweet family and from the love of the one true love -----the peace keeper and peace breaker! photo:brooklyn bridge!
Poem for the day:
I am like dew cascading from thick green leaf
I sparkle like virgin morning
Like fresh desire before hitting the ground

I love to revel in the balanced pre-fetal expanse without pollution about my dignity
I am weightless, unsecured and portrayed as meek
I AM BIRTH

God came to life on my emergence into existence

Mystified by solid surroundings
I speak benevolently

I pray---
I pray---
For nothing more than the God in me to keep me company
KGR


No comments: