Tuesday, February 20, 2007

COLLECTIVE SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS

OK so things are smoothing out brilliantly...I'm receiving better offers to perform and i am getting that extra time that i know i need to feel more comfortable...anyway that's enough about all that stuff...i was checking my emails as i always do when lulu goes back to sleep for her morning nap...with my usual cup of coffee i sat before the computer and read an email from an acquaintance that I've known for a few years now...she sent me a link to watch a video and i was warmed to the very core with what it shared so i am sending it out to you... photo: looking

2012: THE TIME OF THE SIXTH SUN

I've been thinking about the collective soul consciousness these past few months and seeing this video encouraged me to continue on the road that is widening before me...


Poem for the day:

My eyes were made to see the lessons told by nature
My breath was made to sustain life and dreams
My ears were made to hear the truth that shatters duplicity
My hands were made to touch the things I love to hold
My legs were made to walk through doubt and lack
My heart was made to re-invent life from moment to moment
My lungs were made to hold life inside
My feet were made to stamp out greed and hate
My fingers were made to write insights
And my mind was made to create anything I desire to be
kgr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get frustrated sometime because we as a people do not learn the lessons nature teaches us and then I go into myself and feel like I have more control then yanno. The video keeps cutting off, but I will see it in its entirety I am not easily persuaded to give up,lol. I wonder is this talking about the Myan Calendar. Some friends of mine been talking about it to me lately. Nature is still teaching lessons and spilling and fulfilling prophecy yanno